PROMOTION POLICY Class XI
In order to declare pass, a student must secure 33 % marks in each of the subject studied by him /her subject to the condition that:
- The student should secure 33 % in each of the following subjects.
- Language (Core/Elective) 2,3,4 and 5 any four Subjects under any stream which may include language as well
- She/he secures 33 % marks separately in theory and practical exams.
- The promotion is also subject to the condition that a minimum of 25% marks should be secured in the comprehensive test i.e. Final Examinations.
- Students who do not fulfill the above criterion in 2 subjects will be eligible for compartment examination.
- Students who do not fulfill the above criterion in 3 or more subjects will have to repeat the same class during next academic year.
- Student has to secure 33% or above in the compartmental exam to be deemed pass in that subject.
Note: While calculating 25 % or 33 % the benefit of fraction will go the credit of the student