G. D. Goenka Public School, Sector-9, Rohini
Pre School Admission Schedule (Session 2018-19)
(Open General Seats)
1. Availability of Forms: Wednesday, 27 December, 2017 to Wednesday, 17 January’2018. 8.30 am to 2.00 pm on all working days (Both Online / Offline).
2. Submission of Forms: Wednesday, 27 December, 2017 to Wednesday, 17 January’2018. 8.30 am to 2.00 pm (on all working days). (Online/Offline) along with all mentioned documents.
3. Display of lists: All registered applicants Thursday, 1 February’18 8:00 am onwards The school Notice Board/Website
4. Display of list: All applicants with scores Thursday, 8 February’18 8:00 am onwards The school Notice Board/Website
5. Display of first list: Of provisionally selected candidates (with the waitlist) Thursday, 15 February’18 8:00 am onwards The school Notice Board/Website
6. Verification Of Documents / Resolution of queries: Friday, 16 February to Tuesday, 20 February’18 8.30 am to 2.00 pm (on all working days). By written e-mail/ verbal interaction
7. Payment of fees: Thursday, 15 February to Tuesday, 20 February’18. 8.30 am – 3.00 pm.
on all working days On first cum first serve basis
8. Second list (if any): Wednesday, 28 February’18, 8:00 am onwards
9. Closure of admission Procedure: Saturday, 31 March’ 2018.
Please Note: Incase the situation demands “Draw of Lots” will take place between Thursday, 8 February to Monday, 12 February’18. The information will be sent to the eligible applicants only.
Pre-School Admission Criteria
||Documents (Any one of the following Self Attested Documents)
||Neighbour Hood (0-10 km)
- Copy of Electricity Bill
- Copy of Telephone Bill
- Copy of Voter ID
- Copy of Aadhaar Card of the parent
- Copy of passport
- Copy of Rent Agreement
- Aadhar Card of the child(Mandatory)
- Copy of I Card of the Sibling
||Girl Child / First Born Male only
The school also requires the following mandatory documents:
- Copy of Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Copy of Aadhar card of both parents.
- An Affidavit in case of a single parent.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate of the Applicant.
- All documents to be self-attested without fail.